‘There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked and those that will be.’ – Robert Mueller, former FBI Director
We are delighted to announce in conjunction with Okta, our sponsorship and attendance at this event plus our speaking slot ‘The security IT needs with the simplicity users want’. Don’t miss it.
The conference is an unmissable forum for senior public sector ICT and security professionals from across the public sector as well as those private sector organisations who supply with and partner with the public sector. The majority of delegates at previous conferences were drawn from central government, local government, police and fire services, health services and further/higher education.
Key issues to be addressed:
- The latest cyber security policies, priorities and thinking
- Current and emerging threats and technologies within a national and international context
- How to strengthen your cyber defence systems and strategies
- Good practice and innovation in preventing, detecting and responding to attacks
- Developing a whole-organisation approach – improving awareness, culture and behaviour
Click here to view the full agenda.