Junior PHP Developer
ProofID is on the lookout for a talented junior PHP developer to join our growing team.
Our Identity and Access Management products, which help our customers securely manage access to their applications, are gaining sustained traction in the market, so we are looking to increase our capacity to deliver on our product roadmap.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has desire to put their talent into practice in the development of a commercial product, and to develop their skills and expertise in the process; the successful candidate will ideally have worked on development of a standalone application, and will be comfortable with agile development methodologies. An interest in or experience of the identity and access management field will certainly help you get up to speed quicker, but is not essential – we are predominantly interested in finding someone with the right skills and the right attitude to excel at ProofID.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Developing against an SQL database.
- Experience of working on development of a commercial software product
- Experience of integration with other applications and/or services would be an advantage, as by its nature identity and access management is an integration technology
- Experience of working with Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with Active Directory or other LDAP directory services would be an advantage
- Knowledge of web standards/accessibility
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues/solutions
- Object Orientated Application Design
ProofID is committed to helping our customers migrate to and embrace next-generation identity management techniques to enable them to manage identities in the modern cloud-centric world. We expect our team to share in and be passionate about this mission. We will provide an attractive package and benefits, technical training and a supportive environment in which to develop your skills, and in return we expect commitment and a proactive approach to helping our customers get the most from their investment in identity management technology.
ProofID offers an attractive package to our staff including:
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Company share scheme
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays
ProofID is a growing business and teamwork is the key to our success. We understand the need for flexible working, which we will accommodate wherever possible.
If this profile fits you, please send your CV and a brief note explaining why you are right for this role to email@example.com.